Updated 1 August 2021
If you have commenced your treatment cycle with Care Fertility you may proceed to attend your appointment/s with your doctor and/or Care Fertility provided the following conditions are met:
1. You and your partner have not visited any listed exposure sites
2. You and your partner have no symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection (cough, sneezing, fever, runny nose, loss of sense of smell or shortness of breath) or nausea vomiting or diarrhea
3. You and your partner have not been asked to quarantine or self-isolate
4. You and your partner are not residing with someone who has been asked to quarantine or self-isolate
5. You and your partner are not awaiting the results of a COVID test
We ask that you attend your appointment alone and your partner is welcome to attend virtually. You will be advised when to attend Care Fertility (we will shorten times you are in the hospital complex if possible).
Children may not attend.
Where possible your appointment will be conducted by telemedicine.
If you believe that your cycle should be cancelled please contact the nurses of Care Fertility and/or the specialist conducting your care.
Contact us for further questions about your upcoming appointment.